Offering our partners’ sales and technical professionals the training needed to effectively sell, configure, and manage the complete line of StorageCraft business continuity solutions and services is a top goal for StorageCraft Technology Corporation. The new StorageCraft Academy makes it easy for our partners to gain the education they want, in a way that accommodates their business operations. If you are a StorageCraft partner we hope you’ll find our new eLearning library packed with dynamic courses and instructor-led course options a great fit for you.
Partners can take advantage of a variety of new flexible training options:
- eLearning* courses are available to partners who subscribe to StorageCraft Academy and subscription includes the added benefit of EMERGENCY 24×7 support options. Partners that subscribe to StorageCraft Academy also receive discounts to attend instructor-led classroom courses. Partners can choose to pay for annual subscriptions monthly or annually.
- StorageCraft also allows partners to attend instructor-led classroom training or instructor-led on-site training and pay for such training on a per-person, per-event basis.
Partners are sure to find the right training fit with courses ranging from introductory to advanced levels:
- StorageCraft Grow Your Business course—bring personnel up to speed on important disaster recovery concepts and get a detailed overview of StorageCraft business continuity solutions. Available in eLearning format only.
- StorageCraft Engineer course—get an in-depth look at disaster recovery planning and business continuity solutions based on StorageCraft ShadowProtect and StorageCraft ImageManager. Available in eLearning and instructor-led formats.
- StorageCraft Engineer: Offsite Recovery course—create a disaster recovery plan that encompasses replication to and recovery from an offsite location using StorageCraft products including the new StorageCraft Cloud Services features. Available in eLearning and instructor-led formats.
Plus, participation in the new StorageCraft Academy subscription model provides more than just training benefits:
Membership in the StorageCraft Academy is available in annual memberships that can be paid monthly or annually. Available in three, six, and ten-user packs, as well as unlimited license bundles, your membership in the StorageCraft Academy secures you access to all eLearning resources and discounted rates for training courses and certification exams. In addition to training and certification benefits, membership also provides you with 24/7 emergency support services from StorageCraft Support.
Visit www.storagecraft.com/training to find available courses in your area and review eLearning options. As always, please contact your StorageCraft Account Manager to learn more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*eLearning is available only to those who subscribe to the StorageCraft Academy.