The StorageCraft monthly partner broadcast was ripe information about products and features. If you missed it, no worries! You can watch the recording below. You can see a StorageCraft Cloud Services demo, in addition to important updates on Cloud Backup for Office 365, and some great Partner Portal Enhancements. We also cover the new block pricing model for StorageCraft File Backup. The new pricing model allows partners to purchase blocks of storage and pool them for client distribution.
Our webinar will give you the scoop on the latest StorageCraft news:
- Bret Dayley, StorageCraft Senior Director for Channel Marketing, gave us an overview of the improvements made to the StorageCraft partner portal. We added six user types and the functionality to provision access and permissions to the StorageCraft free Academy.
- Rob Walton, Product Marketing Manager, gave a short display of our Cloud Backup for Office 365 and our incredible promotion of free months free Cloud Backup and unlimited storage.
- Bronson Aber, our Product Manager, showed a demo of StorageCraft Cloud Services, the service that allows storage and recovery of offsite backup images.
StorageCraft Cloud Services Demo: Tiered Retention, Low Costs
Since its launch, StorageCraft Cloud Services has grown significantly. The data stored keeps growing exponentially. We make it our mission to keep data available constantly for recovery and maintain a 99.99 percent uptime of cloud operations. Cloud Services is available in budget-friendly tiered options and service+ levels:
- Basic: Secure offsite storage of your critical business backups with full system restore via a bare metal restore (BMR) drive.
- Cloud+: Includes everything in Cloud Basic, plus immediate file and folder recovery.
- Cloud Premium: Includes everything in Cloud+, as well as instant virtualization of data and systems in the cloud.
We host the monthly webinar series for StorageCraft partners on the first Wednesday of every month. If you want to know more about backup software, our monthly broadcast will give you the latest scoop.
Register for our webinar series here: http://bit.ly/1MHcSRS