- StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl CMD
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Company Info
Welcome to the StorageCraft Support Center!
We highly recommend that you login first to gain access to additional options that are only availble to logged in users. There are a variety of links on the top menu based on the information you may be looking for.
- Forum - Community discussions regarding use of, troubleshooting, and thoughts on our products.
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions about StorageCraft and it's software.
- Knowledge Base - Articles covering the use and troubleshooting of StorageCraft products.
- White Papers - Guides based on a high level view of our products.
- Product Documentation - User Guides for StorageCraft software.
- Feature Requests - Submit and vote on a feature you would like to see added to any of our products.
- Request Help - This is the web form to submit a support request.
- My Stuff - Your Account Information.
- Read Me - The Read Me files for our product releases.
- StorageCraft Academy – It’s easy to keep progressive disaster recovery education at your fingertips.
If you are having troubles logging in you can Click Here to reset your password. You will then need to give your Username or e-mail address and the link to reset your password will be sent to your e-mail.
StorageCraft Customer Support
New forum topics
- MD5 Verification for redundant backup copies - Script attached for your enjoyment.
- failed VSS writers
- Hyper-V slow restore speed
- Which products to use on Hyper-V servers for host and VM's
- Drive Letter Changing
- Mounted backup image shows latest files - not a snapshot of when backup was created!
- The request is not supported -50
- Verify Failures
- USB Boot Stick with Touch Screen ?
- Is a new backup chain required after a Exchange 2010 database offline defrag?
Active forum topics
- Verify Failures
- Agent Settings > Locations > Server and Share syntax
- Headstart Restore question
- Headstart Restore to Clustered Shared Volume (Hyper-V 2012R2)
- Full Backups from incrementals?
- ImageManager Installation fails with service problem
- ImageManager - Execution Exception
- Keeping deleted files after consolidation
- Shadow Stream 6 and latest Image Manager
- Change CMD scheduled report time