- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
StorageCraft ImageManager User Guide
Welcome to the StorageCraft® ImageManager™ User Guide. This guide describes how to use ImageManager to manage backup image files created with StorageCraft ShadowProtect®.
The guide includes the following major sections:
- ImageManager Overview
- ImageManager Interface
- Configuring ImageManager
- Verifying Backup Image Files
- Consolidating Backup Image Files
- Retention Settings Override
- Replicating Backup Image Files
- Using HeadStart Restore
- Browsing Backup Image Files
- StorageCraft ShadowStream
- Creating Key Files
For new or additional details, see:
- ImageManager English ReadMe links you to the full ReadMe which contains enhancements, fixed issues and known issues.
- StorageCraft technical support lists important support information.
- StorageCraft glossary lists definitions for all StorageCraft products.
- StorageCraft ShadowProtect User Guide contains detailed ShadowProtect product information.
|Note: A note is indicated by this (green) symbol. Typically notes indicate something you should be aware of but that isn't likely to affect stability or performance.|
|Important: An important note is indicated by this (yellow) symbol. Typically important notes will help you configure or use ImageManager in the best way and will keep you from having various problems down the road.|
|Warning: A warning note is indicated by this (red) symbol. Typically warnings help you avoid serious problems. They also indicate essential information. Not following the advice of a warning may cause you to lose data or may result in the need to start one of the processes over again.|
ImageManager User Guide document version 7.5.0
June 1, 2017