- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
Recovery Environment lets you dynamically load storage or network drivers so Recovery Environment can access different hardware.
Note: Only Recovery Environment uses these drivers, not the restored system volume. When using the 32-bit version of Recovery Environment, these drivers must also be 32-bit. Before loading a driver, verify that the new driver files are actually 32-bit, as some hardware vendors do not clearly distinguish 32-bit versions from 64-bit.
To dynamically load a driver
- Click Load Drivers in the Recovery Environment Tools menu. The Load Drivers dialog appears:
- Click Add Path to browse to the INF file you need. Repeat this Add Path process to add all needed INF files.
Click-and-drag the drivers to move them up or down the list in order to establish priority.
- Click Load to immediately load all the listed drivers.
Recovery Environment then provides access to the device(s) or network(s).
Important: The Recovery Environment - Windows (REWIND) created by REBuilder does not currently support iSCSI.