- StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl CMD
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Company Info
Convert USB Dongle to ISO!
The new shadow protect comes on USB Dongle! YAY! But guess what, Hyper-V doesn't support FAT32 passthrough (for some unknown reason). This put's me in a pickle.
How do I virtualise my machines? Well, lucky for me tonight, the old CD still works! But how do I convert this USB Dongle to an ISO to boot my VM's and restore them?
Making an ISO from the old CD was easy, many 3rd party products support creating an ISO from a CD. They don't however, support creating an ISO from a bootable FAT32 USB Dongle.
Any ideas, please?