- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
Error loading backup image using VirtualBoot
- I configured a backup pointing to a Buffalo NAS device for workstationA - no errors
- Turned workstationA off
- Installed Oracle VirtualBoot v5.0.26 and ShadowProtect SPX on workstationB
- configured a destination in ShadowProtect that points to the NAS folder where the backup is stored
- Successfully launch virtual boot from te ShadowProtect console and point to one of the backups
- I get the following error: "THere was a problem impersonating the network share user"
Not sure what my next step should be...