- StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl CMD
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Company Info
Event ID 41 (Kernel-Power)
I got an Event ID 41 upon rebooting Windows 7 after a restore. Unnerving, but I am assuming that this is normal due to the dirty FS flag not being set correctly, yes?
"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."