- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
image manager status questions
I'm trying to find some information on image manager replication status
Background: Image manager is on a windows server replicating to a unix server.
1) What does it mean when it is sitting and repliacating a file butt he staus is "waiting" and its at 0%
2) Based on this forum here:https://www.storagecraft.com/support/forum/storagecraft-replication-state
I had a similar issue, but my username and password was correct. I was trying to protect the files on the replication target by chmod 400 (ownly owner would had have read access - and doing this after all files replicated) but after disabling/renabling the replicating, it wouldn't come out of initialization state. I thought it had something to do with the file permission changes on what it already replicated, but it did the same thing in another test where I didn't change the destination file permissions, waited until everything replicated and disabled/re-renabled and it is still the same thing. 0 queued files and stuck at an initializing state.
Any help would be great.