- StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl CMD
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Company Info
Need to reinstall
Last night possibly due to a faulty power supply a PC went down. After fixing the hardware issue (replacing power supply and ram) and starting the program, most worked fine but it seems that SP has been corrupted. I cannot start the program anymore as some .dll is said to be missing. I am not in the office now, so don't have the exact error message.
I would like to uninstall SP and reinstall tomorrow, hoping this will fix the issue. I read however that this might cause a license issue even if the installation is on the same system. Since I cannot deactivate the program via the Help function (since it does not load), how do I get around this issue?
Please be patient - when I was born computers were not around :)