- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
Problems subscribing agent, Windows XP
I try to subscribe an agent on a Windows XP machine to our Shadowcontrol appliance but it seems that I ran out of luck and solutions.
Here is what I did so far:
1. Installed the agent as local admin via msiexec and tried to subscribe via stccmd. I've uploaded a picture of the error message as attachment.
2. Reinstalled the agent as user with elevated cmd shell. Same error message.
3. Reinstalled as user with PSEXEC system cmd shell. Same error message.
From the agent side I am able to connect to the ports 443, 5556, 8443 via telnet and to the local port 13579 and I could verify that all services are running.
Any help would be very nice!