- StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl CMD
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Company Info
Question about Restore Options
I have Vista Ultimate 32-bit and am running SP 3.0 Desktop.
I want to know which restore options I should use among restore MBR, restore disk signature and restore disk hidden track.
It appears from the user guide that disk signatures are used by Microsoft server products and since I'm not using them, I don't need that option?
It appears thad hidden tracks are used by some boot loaders and since I'm not using them, I don't need that option either?
So that leaves me with the MBR option. Should I select it or not select it?