- StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl CMD
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Company Info
Requesting help. Moving a slow SBS 2003 system onto HyperV on Windows Server 2012.
I am trying to prepare. Any discussion, links to documents, suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Old SBS 2003 running on outdated hardware.
A) Buy a new server running Windows Server 2012
B) Image the 2 volumes of an old SBS 2003 system.
C) Restore these images INTO HyperV on new hardware.
I have never used HyperV before
Procedure help. I need to start somewhere!