- StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl CMD
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Company Info
Cobian Backup is a well-known application for storing folders and files of user data in industry-standard .zip archives. I am not aware of a formal relationship between StorageCraft and Cobian Backup. Nevertheless, when I use Cobian Backup the root folder inside the resulting zip archive is called STC_SnapShot_Volume_22_2. Why is this?