- StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl CMD
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Company Info
Vista x64 Recovery: 0xc000000e winload.exe error on boot.
This is not a dual boot setup.
After adding a second pair of Raptors to a system and enabling RAID 0+1 and running the recovery, that is the error we are getting.
Info: The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt.
When I try to run the BCDEdit commands found here and on the Internet, I get the following error:
The boot configuration data store could not be opened.
The requested system device could not be found.
Okay folks, what are my next steps please? Thanks.
WSSMB MVP Blog: http://blog.mpecsinc.ca