- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
"Failed to mount volume. There are no more files" Error Message
A user recieves the error message “Failed to mount volume. There are no more files”
This happens when a mount is attempted on an incremental in a large and long chain incrementals using the double click or right click method and selecting Mount. This problem is the result of a limitation in Windows Explorer in which it can’t process more than 256 files in a directory. A user will be able to mount incrementals 1 to 255 but 256 and beyond will fail.
You can do either:
- Right click on the incremental and use Quick Mount.
- Or mount the image within ShadowProtect using the Explore Image option.