- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
After performing an HIR restore, user receives a BSOD with the error code 0x0000007B while trying to boot for the first time.
This error is caused by a mismatched Storage/RAID Controller Driver. In order to resolve this issue, the proper driver will need to be downloaded from the Hardware/Computer Manufacturer.
Often times these drivers are downloaded as an EXE file and must be extracted before they can be used.
Once the drivers have been obtained, you will then need to boot into the Recovery Environment again and run the HIR Configuration from the Tools Menu.
- Select the Drive you are performing the HIR on (This only needs to be done to system volumes)
- Select Advanced, then locate your device drivers.
- Select Start, then Choose Yes for Troubleshooting Purposes.