Emerson Yerian is the president of ETC TechSolutions, an Ohio-based IT managed service provider specializing in small and medium-sized businesses. He knows the value backup and recovery brings to small businesses, though he says a lot of business owners don’t, and therefore might not be willing to invest in it. He’s met a lot of people in his twenty-plus years in IT and says there are generally two types: those who value their technology and those who don’t. These two types of people have very different outcomes when trouble comes their way, but as Emerson notes, it’s always the ones who don’t want to invest in technology that cry the hardest when something like ransomware brings their business to a standstill.
Read this case study to learn
- Why investing in technology is wise for any organization
- Why proactive network management is not just beneficial, it’s critical
- How ETC circumvented Cryptowall with zero downtime and no lost data for a manufacturing firm
- How a solid backup and recovery solution can rescue you from ransomware
- How StorageCraft recovery solutions make the whole process simple
Read the full story.Download