Be Certain in Uncertain Times:
StorageCraft Has Your Back
To Our Valued Partner Community,
The global COVID-19 pandemic is causing all of us to live—and work—differently. We recognize our partner community is moving fast to adjust to supporting customers differently, and your reliance on your trusted technology partners is more critical than ever. You’re in good hands. StorageCraft has been providing industry-leading data backup and recovery solutions for nearly 20 years. Business continuity is what we do. And while we can’t predict the future, we will continue to help you protect your customers and provide the very best support while doing so.
Please see below for a summary of StorageCraft’s business continuity strategy during COVID-19. We also prepared an educational asset for you that outlines key steps for making the transition to a remote office setup as smooth and as secure as possible for businesses and employees.
Feel free to utilize this document as an email attachment, or as a web-based PDF in your marketing campaigns or on your website.
Note: Infographic delivered as editable PDF; PDF editing software required)
Customer Support and Success
While you and your customers are getting used to the new productivity normal, you can rest assured that our world-class support team is available and working around the clock to meet your expectations. Our commitment to supporting you, your business and your customers is resolute and we'll help solve any challenges that come your way. We will continue to make every effort to ensure that you, your customers and their data are always fully protected.
If you need us, we’re never more than a phone call away:
- Reach our dedicated U.S. partner support number: 801-545-4710
- Reach our global team no matter where you are: storagecraft.com/support-contact-numbers-country
Technology & Service Delivery
Just like most businesses across the country, we’ve implemented a work from home policy for all employees. In the meantime, we’ve taken steps to ensure our critical business processes continue to operate at peak performance.
As part of our regular business procedures, our business continuity plan also includes our supply chain. While we have redundancies, the extraordinary situation of the global markets has impacted some of our suppliers. At this point, we don’t anticipate direct impact on our ability to provide services or deliver products. Should this situation change, we will immediately communicate with you directly.
Face-to-Face Initiatives and Engagements
StorageCraft values opportunities to engage with our loyal current and future partners. But with the change in environment, we’re flexibly adapting. For now, all company travel, in-person partner visits, industry conferences, and training initiatives are on hold. But you can expect us to reach out to you with digital-only experiences that will let us continue and maintain the close relationship we have with you. And of course, we look forward to picking back up as soon as we’re able, with our roadshow as well as our field rep lunch-and-learn initiatives.
Business Continuity Excellence
Like most businesses, the health and safety of our employees, their families and our business partners are paramount. With that, we have transitioned to a 100% remote workforce. All your contacts are working from home with the appropriate tools to supporting you efficiently and securely. We continue to come to work every day to design, deliver and support world class technology.
Today, just like in the past, you can count on StorageCraft to bring you the absolute best in business continuity:
- ShadowXafe™ – Agent and agentless backup. Comprehensive protection for virtual and physical machines. Recovery in milliseconds. Powerful data protection.
- OneXafe® Solo – Compact and powerful appliance. Flexible deployment with instant recovery. Plug-and-Protect.
- OneXafe - Data protection, scale-out storage, disaster recovery. Unified platform.
- Cloud Services™ – One-click failover, remote restoration in minutes, 99.999% uptime. True Disaster Recovery as a Service.
- StorageCraft® Cloud Backup – Automated backups of SaaS data. Fast file and folder recovery from anywhere. Ultimate protection for Office 365 and G Suite data.
- StorageCraft File Backup and Recovery – Protection for remote workers’ business-critical data. Direct-to-cloud backup, recovery, and management. Intelligent data protection.
Thank you for your continued partnership. We realize you have options and we will continue to work hard to be your first choice for business continuity.
While we’re all embracing this new normal, when it comes to keeping your customer data safe and accessible, StorageCraft’s got you.