Despite its location in the cloud, Microsoft Office 365 data remains vulnerable to acts of human nature.
Microsoft Office 365, which stores files and data in the cloud, demands the same high level of data backup and recovery functions as Microsoft's on-premises version. Office 365 backup solutions must ensure data is protected in the cloud and encrypted while being flexible and easy to use.
Microsoft Office 365 business data is at risk of incidents such as:
- An employee deleting a file by mistake and then closing the application
- A disgruntled employee purposely destroying information that is useful to the company
- Someone gaining unauthorized access to company data and deleting files
All the legwork associated with recovery can become demanding of IT admins’ time and resources. But with StorageCraft® Cloud Backup for Office 365, you can combine our strengths in disaster recovery with the benefits of SaaS applications such as Office 365 SharePoint and OneDrive, and enjoy peace of mind.
StorageCraft Cloud Backup for Office 365:
- provides automated daily backups of data
- protects data against user errors, malicious attacks, and system problems
- enables you to search for and instantly restore Office 365 data, and do so from a single management console
- covers Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams