As a managed service provider (MSP), you can use the StorageCraft Professional Services Automation (PSA) integration within the StorageCraft Partner Portal to manage StorageCraft MSP product usage directly into Autotask PSA. The StorageCraft PSA integration components works by mapping your StorageCraft MSP accounts to your Autotask customer accounts and synchronizing customer data.
The StorageCraft integration module allows you to:
- Map clients’ StorageCraft MSP licenses, Cloud Backup usage, File Backup and Recovery usage, as well as StorageCraft Cloud usage and storage space information to your Autotask customer accounts and contracts
- On demand or on a schedule, push changes from StorageCraft Partner portal to your Autotask PSA customer accounts
- Generate a mapping report to summarize which StorageCraft accounts are mapped to your specific Autotask Accounts
Save your business money and time, and save your clients’ systems and data. By integrating, managed service providers (MSPs) who use Autotask and offer clients StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® can automate backup and disaster recovery services billing.
Get started with StorageCraft PSA integration
1. Go to the StorageCraft MSP Portal and log in with your standard partner credentials.
2. Once inside the MPS Portal, expand the MSP section and choose PSA Integration.
3. Select the PSA Integration for Autotask.
PSA integration dashboard
4. You will be presented with a brief agreement—accept the agreement, and you will be directed to the PSA integration login page.
5. Using your Autotask API key pairs, you will build the connection between the portals.
6. Click the mapping tab at the top to start your mappings, shown here.
The Dashboard page enables you to view the sync process and what was sent over to Autotask. See StorageCraft PSA Account Mappings in the user guide for detailed information on how to map your accounts.
Learn more about the PSA integration module.
PSA User Guide
MSP Portal User Guide