StorageCraft to launch next generation backup, disaster recovery cloud in Australia Q1 2016
Purpose-built disaster recovery cloud has no hidden fees
SYDNEY – The Australian cloud market and IT professionals received good news with today’s announcement that StorageCraft® Technology Corp. will launch its next-generation purpose-built disaster recovery cloud in the first quarter of 2016.
The new StorageCraft Cloud Services™ allows users to customise cloud coverage to meet their unique recovery needs while enjoying access to systems and data anytime, anywhere with instant failover in a cloud built specifically for disaster recovery.
StorageCraft Cloud Services includes new features such as an easy-to-use portal, and provides several flexible recovery options to mitigate system downtime and data loss. It also includes quick recovery through fully virtualised and networked systems in the cloud. In addition to the ability to recover data and IT systems quickly, StorageCraft Cloud Services will have a new pricing structure without hidden fees. Details of the new pricing model will be announced in early 2016.
“StorageCraft Cloud Services gives IT professionals peace of mind because it allows them to securely store backup images offsite in the StorageCraft Cloud, and more importantly, Cloud Services allows users to run networked systems fully in the Cloud when local access to systems and data is unavailable,” said Stan Nelson, General Manager of StorageCraft’s Sydney-based operations.
StorageCraft Cloud Services, built on technology from the hugely successful StorageCraft ShadowProtect® suite of software, provides the following features to IT professionals:
- Instant virtualisation and networking of cloud-based backups.
- Granular file and folder access.
- Personal control of cloud backups for fast recoveries.
- Enterprise-grade security and encryption to ensure the most secure cloud hardware and software architecture possible.
- An easy-to-use self-service, Cloud Services portal, for simple and fast recovery of systems and data.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year global Network Operation Center monitoring and Support Teams.
StorageCraft Cloud Services is available in flexible tiered options and service+ levels:
- Cloud Basic: Secure offsite storage of critical business backups with full system restore via a bare metal restore (BMR) drive.
- Cloud+: Includes everything in Cloud Basic, plus immediate file and folder recovery.
- Cloud Premium: Includes everything in Cloud+, as well as instant virtualization of data and systems in the cloud.
StorageCraft has been servicing customers with award-winning solutions for more than a decade. The company has a complete portfolio of backup and disaster recovery products for physical and virtual IT systems. Earlier this year, the company introduced StorageCraft ShadowProtect® SPX for both Windows and Linux environments. Solutions also include the award-winning StorageCraft Cloud Services, new manageability enhancements in StorageCraft ImageManager and StorageCraft ShadowControl®.
About StorageCraft Technology
The StorageCraft family of companies, founded in 2003, provides best-in-class backup, disaster recovery, system migration and data protection solutions for servers, desktops and laptops. StorageCraft delivers software products that reduce downtime, improve security and stability for systems and data, and lower the total cost of ownership. For more information, visit www.storagecraft.com.
StorageCraft and ShadowProtect are trademarks of StorageCraft Technology Corporation. Other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Sales and Marketing Manager APAC.
StorageCraft Asia Pacific
+61 (0) 0434 423 821