When it comes to running a business, not all data is equal.
Duplicate files, folders for apps no longer in use, music downloads, and family photos don’t need to be protected on the company’s dime. But backup and recovery options—whether image-based or file-and-folder—don’t differentiate between valuable data and irrelevant, unnecessary data.
Except for StorageCraft File Backup and Recovery with Backup Analyzer. Rather than backing up all the data on the laptops and desktops in an organization, this online backup solution protects only the data that’s important.
This solution accomplishes this with its web-based data analyzer. This data analyzer, called the StorageCraft Backup Analyzer, features built-in intelligence that identifies what data on a given computer should be backed up and what should be excluded.
Features and benefits of StorageCraft File Backup and Recovery with Backup Analyzer
Use the StorageCraft Backup Analyzer to automatically identify what data to protect and what to exclude, all without interrupting users or needing their computers to be on.
Remote Management and Monitoring
License, install, configure, and monitor all customer backup accounts from one web-based dashboard.
Back up that valuable data to the cloud, even if files are in use or locked by the user, thus protecting frequently used and edited data.
Security and Availability
Rest assured that data is safe and accessible—data is transmitted and stored in an encrypted format and resides in Tier III certified data centers.
Store a custom number of revisions of backed up files so your clients can access older versions of their data (for efficient transfer, only changed data blocks are uploaded).
Be alerted if a file that is regularly edited or updated hasn’t been recently backed up.
Enable clients to easily find and download their lost files and folders as needed from the cloud.
Automate sending customizable reports to clients, and reinforce the value of the backup service you provide.
Prevent slowdowns in your clients’ day-to-day activity by throttling the bandwidth allotted to the backups.
Use StorageCraft File Backup and Recovery with Backup Analyzer for these scenarios:
- Gaining intelligence around the data the business is saving and automating backing up the important data
- Using backup storage for data that’s important to the client organization—and not for obsolete spreadsheets, 20 copies of the same document, or employees’ pet photos
- Protecting the business data of employees who travel, work remotely, or sometimes neglect to connect to the office server
- Allowing clients to find and access files and folders from the cloud, fast
- Managing a file backup solution for an organization or multiple organizations remotely and from one dashboard