Even though your organization’s SaaS data is in the cloud, that doesn’t mean it’s completely safe.
When it comes to working in cloud-based applications, the option of granular recovery isn’t a given. But the opportunity for human error is.
Humans delete important files, overwrite one another’s documents, and accidentally download viruses. And SaaS vendors may or may not have a recovery solution for you. If they do, there’s no guarantee that it'll be easy, that you’ll get the data in a useful format, or that the recovery will happen quickly or inexpensively.
StorageCraft® Cloud Backup provides granular protection of your business’s Microsoft Office 365 data and G Suite by Google Cloud data. Once set up, backups happen automatically. In a few seconds, you can recover the version of a file or folder that you need, in its original format, through an easy-to-use web interface. And you don’t need to sweat storage space, software upgrades, or the possibility of an onsite backup server failing.
See cloud backup and recovery in action.
Features and benefits of StorageCraft Cloud Backup
Configure backups of selected cloud-based data to happen every eight hours and be stored in a Microsoft Azure or Amazon S3 data center.
Security and Availability
Rest assured that backed-up data is safe and accessible 24/7—data is transmitted and stored in an encrypted format and resides in secure Azure or Amazon S3 data centers.
Set up, monitor, and manage all client accounts within the same portal—no need to log in and out of each account.
For a given account, use advanced search and browse features to locate backed-up files across all supported SaaS applications.
In seconds, restore deleted users, and recover files and folders in their native formats, to their native location, and to their same or different owners.
Review automatic audit reports so you know that backups are occurring as they should and protecting the data that's critical to business continuity.
Use StorageCraft Cloud Backup for these scenarios:
- Protecting Microsoft Office 365 data and G Suite by Google data from accidental overwrites and deletion, sync issues, malicious deletes, and other problems
- Recovering data after virus infection and ransomware attacks
- Archiving or transferring ownership of data rather than maintaining user subscriptions when employees leave
- Accessing data when hosted services are down
- Supporting investigations and electronic discovery (e-Discovery) efforts
- Aiding in regulatory compliance by having archived data
- Adding value to your managed services without adding significant effort