- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
Install the System Center Plug-in
To install the ShadowControl VMM plug-in:
- In the ShadowControl console, select Push Install from the Manage Endpointsdropdown menu.
Note: ShadowControl displays the Push Install option only for Admnistrative users, not for Read-Only users.
- In the Push Install page, click Download System Center VMM Plug-in.
- Download the zipped file to a folder accessible from the VMM system.
- On your Hyper-V hypervisor, run the System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) as Administrator.
- Login as an administrator to VMM.
- Click Settings.
- Click Import Console Add-in from the ribbon menu at the top of the dialog.
- Follow the steps in the Import Add-in wizard to select and install the downloaded zipped file containing the plug-in.
System Center adds the ShadowProtect menu icon to the list of installed add-ins.
- Go to Settings > Console Add-ins.
- Click the ShadowControl plug-in icon in the VMM menu bar to display the ShadowControl dashboard.
Use this dashboard to monitor and manage endpoints from within VMM.
Uninstall the ShadowProtect Plug-in
To uninstall the plug-in:
- Run System Center VMM.
- Click Settings at the lower left of the main dialog.
- Click Console Add-ins from the navigation pane.
- Highlight the ShadowProtect Add-in icon in the grid.
- Click Remove.