- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
ShadowProtect SPX User Guide
StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX is the latest sector-based backup and disaster recovery product from StorageCraft. SPX delivers major benefits for:
- Linux users: SPX seamlessly extends the capabilities of ShadowProtect to Linux servers—both virtual and physical. SPX supports all the features on Linux that administrators and users rely on with ShadowProtect in the Windows environment. These include Mount, Verify, and VirtualBoot.
- Windows users: SPX upgrades existing ShadowProtect 5.x users to a newly designed user interface, more flexible scheduler, and patented job timeline feature.
In particular, the SPX interface is identical in appearance and operation between Linux and Windows.
This user guide covers up to ShadowProtect SPX v6.5.1.
See the StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX ReadMe for enhancements and known issues.
Additional Resources and Information
- StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX Forum
- StorageCraft Technical Support Web site
- StorageCraft Glossary technical terms
|This symbol designates either a Note, which contains an explanation or exceptions to the text, or an Important item which provides details on making a selection about the configuration and/or use of ShadowControl.|
|This symbol designates a Warning text. A warning highlights critical information that affects backup job performance or potential loss of data.|