- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
ShadowProtect provides two ways to remotely manage ShadowProtect backup agents:
- Management View--Used for managing many nodes. Displays a list of nodes with their backup status. (ShadowControl CMD provides similar functionality.) Includes the option to do a push install of ShadowProtect on the node.
- Network View--Used for managing a smaller number of nodes on an individual basis.
Remote management requires access to these nodes over the LAN or through a virtual private network (VPN). By connecting to a remote node through one of these remote management tools, you have full access to the ShadowProtect features and functions on the remote node from this console.
|Note: You must have administrative rights to the remote node in order to manage it. With administrative rights, you can remotely manage both ShadowProtect Server Edition and ShadowProtect Desktop Edition nodes using either the Management View or the Network View.|