- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
Features and Components
For a complete version history of product updates, refer to the online ShadowProtect ReadMe document.
|This console manages the disaster recovery configuration on your Windows system. The console can:
|The engine that creates a system's point-in-time backup images. The ShadowProtect console manages the operation of this backup agent.|
StorageCraft Recovery Environment
A bootable environment for disaster recovery which doesn't require installing software. StorageCraft offers both a recovery environment based on Windows and the new Recovery Environment-CrossPlatform based on Linux which also restores all supported Windows systems. Either environment can:
For more information about the Recovery Environment, see the StorageCraft Recovery Environment User Guide.
StorageCraft also offers ImageManager which provides policy-driven services for managing backup image files. These include:
- Consolidation of Incremental backup image files into daily, weekly, and monthly consolidated image files that greatly reduce the number of files in an image chain.
- Verification and re-verification of backup image files, including consolidated files.
- Replication of backup image files to a local drive, a network share, or an off-site location (using FTP, intelligentFTP, or ShadowStream).
- Head Start Restore (HSR) lets you restore a backup image while ShadowProtect continues to add incremental backup images to it. This lets you greatly reduce the downtime associated with hardware failure or hardware migration tasks.