- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
ShadowProtect 5 includes an updated ISOTool. The new version can:
- Burn an ISO image to a disc (including CD, DVD, and Blu-ray),
- Mount and dismount ISO images
- Author a CD ISO. The authoring function can also modify an existing ISO image and save those changes to a new ISO file.
To use the ISOTool:
Note: Windows 2000 does not support ISOTool.
Run ISOTool either from:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StorageCraft\ShadowProtect\ISOTool.exe.
Note: Either way, right-click on ISOTool.exe and select Run as Administrator.
The tool offers five tabs to:
- Burn a Disc
- Rip a Disc
- Mount ISO
- Dismount ISO
- Author ISO
These tabs provide instruction to perform these functions. The authoring tab has additional steps.
Author an ISO
Note: This option only creates non-bootable data disks.
To author a new ISO:
- Double-click on the default name "My ISO" to enter another name.
- Use the Disc Type dropdown box at the lower-right to specify what size image you want. The range is from 700MB to 128GB on a dual-layer Blu-ray disc.
- Click Add Files to browse and select one or more files.
- Click Add Directory to select a folder to include on the ISO.
Note: ISOTool only accepts one folder at a time, even though you can select multiple folders at once.
- To remove an unwanted folder or file, highlight one and click Remove.
- Type in a name for the ISO.
- Click Browse to select a destination for the new ISO.
- Optional: check Use Burner to send the resulting ISO to a blank disc in the recorder.
- Click Author ISO.
The ISOTool creates the new ISO image.