- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
StorageCraft Cloud Backup Release Notes
Welcome to the initial release of StorageCraft Cloud Backup. This ReadMe covers the currently released version of Cloud Backup.
See Archived StorageCraft Cloud Backup ReadMe files for previous releases.
Last Release Notes (ReadMe) update: June 15, 2017
Table of Contents
This ReadMe contains last minute product information about:
- Known Issues
- Fixed Issues
StorageCraft Cloud Backup (June 15, 2017)
- Added support so Microsoft Azure can now be used as a backup target.
- Fixed an issue so that partial backups are more accurately reported.
StorageCraft Cloud Backup (March 17, 2017)
- Added functionality to back up G Suite by Google Cloud. The process for using the Cloud Backup user interface with G Suite is the same as for Office 365. See Configure Cloud Backup for G Suite for additional details.
- Bulk restore by query is not currently working.
- Cloud Backup does not currently restore "Google Site" information.
- Cloud Backup currently restores only one type of item (email, contacts, documents, etc.) per backup attempt.
StorageCraft Cloud Backup (December 1, 2016)
Known Issues (Office 365)
- If the Admin User does not have the Global Admin role in Office 365, check marking "Use the administrative account as a site administrator for OneDrive" won't have any effect. You must have the Global Amin role to use this account as a OneDrive administrator.
- Deleted Email items (items in the Microsoft Office 365 Deleted email folder) backed up with StorageCraft Cloud Backup, will be restored to the Deleted folder instead of into the folder you specified during the restore process.
- Restore does not currently show the target user in the reports.
- Safari Mobile browser is not supported in this release.