- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
Cloud Requirements and Restrictions
You must meet these requirements to replicate to the StorageCraft Cloud:
- You must use encrypted (password protected) ShadowProtect backup image files.
- The encrypted ShadowProtect backup image files must be managed by ImageManager version 6.7.7 or newer.
- You must have a StorageCraft Cloud Services account (created in the StorageCraft Partner Portal).
- You must create a StorageCraft Cloud location and cloud replication target in ImageManager.
- You should be using the most up to date versions of ShadowProtect and ImageManager.
- ShadowProtect 5.2.3 or newer and ImageManager 6.7.2 or newer are required for replicating backup image files that use rolling consolidation.
Seed and BMR Drives - Additional Fees May Apply
Seed or BMR Drives
|Important: There will be a charge for lost or damaged seed or BMR drives, and drives not promptly returned. There is also a charge for lost shipping containers.|
Test BMR Drive Requests
|Important: There is a $150 fee PER Test BMR Request. Test BMRs are only processed Monday through Friday and only between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Test BMRs will not be shipped overnight. They will be shipped with Standard 2-3 day shipping.
True BMR requests are free, are worked on as soon as possible, and will be shipped overnight.
Important Service Level Restrictions
Plan carefully before choosing a service level. You have 7 days after initial agent creation (setting the service level for a specific end point) to change the service type before it gets locked in. There is also a 7-day waiting period if you change service levels after the initial 7-day period.
- Service level "locked in" 7 days after initial machine creation
- No method to fast track level changes
- Level changes require a minimum of 7 days before becoming active
- Level changes don't become active until the beginning of the month (after the 7-day waiting period)