- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
To install the ShadowStream service:
The Administrator password is required when installing the service.
|Note: The older version of ShadowStream (legacy ShadowStream) and the new ShadowStream can coexist on the same system. You can continue using legacy ShadowStream until all your old ImageManager legacy replication jobs are complete and your new replication jobs to the new ShadowStream are configured and working. See the FAQ for additional upgrade information.
- Run the ShadowStream setup program.
The installation file can be found on the StorageCraft Updates page.
- Select the Installation Language for your location then click Next.
This displays the ShadowStream Setup Wizard window.
- Click Next to continue.
This displays the End-User License Agreement.
- Check the box next to "I accept the terms in the License Agreement", then click Next.
- Click Next to accept the default destination folder or click Change to select a custom destination folder.
- Click Next to accept the DefaultShare location or click Change to select a custom share location folder.
- Set the administrator password for the ShadowStream database in the Enter Password field. Retype the password in the Verify Password field then click Next.
Note: The ShadowStream admin user password can be changed with the ShadowStream Admin Tool.
- On the Ready to install StorageCraft ShadowStream page, Click Next to start the installation.
- If Windows displays a User Account Control dialog "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?" click Yes.
- Click Finish to exit the Setup Wizard when the installation is complete.
You can now configure the new ShadowStream for use with ImageManager.