- ShadowProtect SPX
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange
- StorageCraft Recovery Environment
- Cloud Backup
- File Backup and Recovery
- Company Info
- How to Buy
iFTP (unsecure cryptographic algorithms)
1. Image Manager does not support the newest cryptographic algorithms which are currently in use on server (e.g. OVH cloud):
fatal: Unable to negotiate with 220.127.116.11 port 54475: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 [preauth]
These algorithms are too weak, considered unsecure and do not provide the same security as the latest, newest algorithms used in eg FileZilla, WinSCP.
2. I have trouble with a replication my backup to sftp server (using port 22), because of less secure algorithms which are used by ImageManager.
3. You should add latest, newest cryptographic algorithms
4. Sorry, any workaround for this problem isn't secure!!