Like disasters, IT environments are anything but standard. That’s why your business needs a single cross-platform solution that protects the entire IT environment.
The award-winning StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® SPX provides backup and disaster recovery, data protection, and managed system migration for Windows and Linux systems on virtual and physical machines.
If you’re working in a mixed environment, you’ll likely appreciate being able to run one backup and recovery software solution on all machines.
Are you ready?
Try SPX now.
Features and benefits of ShadowProtect SPX
Capture everything—systems, applications, configuration settings, services, data—so you don’t risk losing irreplaceable data, custom applications, or your operating system.
Run backups regularly, even while people work (they won’t even notice), and you’ll never risk losing more than a few minutes of data.
Manage SPX-agent installation and backup-job scheduling on remote machines without leaving your desk.
Run easy-to-execute tests on your backup images, and you’ll be sure your backups will work when a disaster strikes.
Recover a file or a folder or restore a whole system fast, to the same or different hardware, and avoid downtime and its costs.
Move a system to a new machine without losing uptime, and do so regardless of your hardware choice.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH SHADOWPROTECT SPX
Use SPX in these scenarios
- Performing bare metal recovery after a server fails or a hypervisor succumbs to malware
- Restoring to the same hardware after a system error causes a server crash
- Restoring to the same hypervisor after the hypervisor or server crashes
- Migrating to new hardware or virtual environment
- Taking continual incremental backups so the business never risks losing more than a few minutes of data
- Restoring whole data volumes
- Recovering specific files and folders
- Managing a backup and disaster recovery solution within a mixed IT environment
- Testing new applications prior to introducing them into your production environment
- Testing your business’s disaster recovery plan